Come to the Enea booth, Level 0, no. B46 to discover:
- Qosmos ixEngine, the most widely used DPI Engine in Telecoms
- Lightweight NFVI software for slim uCPE and optimal SD-WAN
- Cloud Data Management – 5G NFV telco cloud database for ANY subscriber data
- High performance OS with multicore scalability
We will present the following demonstrations at the booth:
- Detailed, real-time, DPI-based traffic visibility up to the application layer
- NFV Access for SD WAN on minimal hardware (in partnership with Advantech)
- NFV Access for VNF combination of Firewall and SD WAN (in partnership with Kontron)
- Segment routing and service function chaining (SFC) with Enea NFV Core
Enea will also be present at the ARM booth where we will show Source Routing for Service Chaining running on ARM-based platforms using an OpenStack infrastructure.
Hear Enea speak!
Karl Mörner, VP R&D and Product Management for NFV at Enea will present:
NFV at the Network Edge: Key Success Factors
Thursday 11th October (Congress day 3), 14.20
SDN NFV World Congress website >>