Part of the TechXLR8 Asia event taking place from 19 – 20 September 2018 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
Visit us at booth #5G38 to discover how to create new networking products and services faster, better and at a lower cost with Enea.
We will present:
NFV MONITORING PROBE
- Our fully customizable DPI-based probe solution for NFV monitoring, troubleshooting, and subscriber analytics.
- A scalable real-time accelerated Linux environment that delivers high on performance and flexibility using an unpatched standard Linux kernel.
VNF MANAGEMENT OVER NETCONF
- A complete end-to-end uCPE solution with standards based NETCONF onboarding, deployment, and service function chaining (SFC) with Enea’s VNF Management software.
NFV SERVICE CLASSIFICATION
- The first intelligent service classifier with open SDN & NFV interfaces, enabling dynamic service chaining for Gi-LAN, SD-WAN and vCPE.
VIDEO TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT
- Solutions that are fully virtualized and deployed in some of the world’s most advanced NFV (Network Function Virtualization) mobile networks.
Experts from Enea’s Qosmos Division will be on-hand to present Qosmos ixEngine, vProbe and Service Classifier.
5G Asia 2018 website >>