Network Intelligence Technology Overview
Qosmos product portfolio consists of Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and Network Intelligence (NI) technology components. All are designed to be easily embedded into our clients’ systems and solutions to enable deep visibility into traffic flows.
ixEngine: Deep Packet Inspection and Metadata Engine
Software libraries and tools providing the most advanced stateful L4-L7 inspection technology, including real-time packet classification at protocol and application levels and metadata extraction. Designed with developers in mind, Qosmos’ software libraries are easy and fast to embed into applications.
Qosmos DeepFlow® Probes for Telecoms
Passive hardware devices that rely on Qosmos’ advanced L4-L7 protocol parsing technology to source real-time network data. Probes are connected with port mirroring to feed third- party applications with real-time traffic records and content at transport, application and user levels. A range of products are available to perform real-time stateful inspection from network edge up to a carrier’s core network interface at up to 20 Gb/s per box.
Qosmos DeepFlow® Probes for Network Security
DeepFlow probes combine the advantages of logs, NetFlow, and full packet capture. They generate a single data stream of application and protocol behavior, providing a step-function improvement in visibility for security vendors and integrators:
- Plug & play probes with forensically accurate flow, protocol classification, and metadata extraction.
- Fully-managed OEM appliance, ready for integration into NBAD / SIEM, DDoS, Network Analytic, and MSSP environments.
- Export of normalized data to Syslog and other standard Formats
Who Uses Qosmos Products?
Qosmos products are used by development teams at Equipment Manufacturers, Solution Vendors, Systems Integrators and Governments, who benefit from leading-edge technology and fast time to market by leveraging pre-developed, application-agnostic, Deep Packet Inspection and Network Intelligence tools and libraries.
Qosmos enables the development of:
- Passive / non intrusive solutions such as network analysis and troubleshooting, network forensics, and subscriber data mining
- In-line applications such as packet filtering, traffic shaping or content filtering for policy control in mobile networks, service assurance, and many other solutions
- Policy Control and Charging (PCC)
- Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Subscriber Analytics
- Wireless LAN Infrastructure
- Application Delivery Network
- Content Extraction for DLP and Malware Intelligence
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Cyber Defense
Benefits of embedding Qosmos technology
- Accelerate time to market with pre-developed DPI/NI components designed for easy and fast integration
- Optimize applicationsperformance with real-time traffic parsing at core network speeds
- Always up-to-date with continuous Qosmos technology updates for the latest protocols, applications and variants
- Go beyond traditional DPI with more functional solutions:
- Identify 100′s of protocols and networked applications (in real time)
- Use 1000′s of traffic metadata including technical and application level-data