EXTEND YOUR EXISTING DPI LIBRARY WITH QOSMOS SIGNATURES
Product vendors with in-house DPI libraries face the costly challenge of constantly updating signatures for protocols. Some basic protocols (IMAP, SMTP, POP, HTTP) are easy to manage. However, a growing number of protocols are proprietary and evolve at a rapid pace. These include web sites, social networking, video streaming and gaming applications. Updating signatures for these protocols requires internal resources for development, testing and validation, slowing down product cycles and detracting from the development of core technologies.
LET QOSMOS DO THE HARD WORK ON SIGNATURE UPDATES
By complementing your own signatures with Qosmos signatures, you can free up important internal resources and let your developers focus on core products. Qosmos Labs will keep up with the constantly evolving applications and protocols, updating the Qosmos signatures regularly to ensure your product performance.
Consulting and adaptation work to enable your DPI engine to use Qosmos signatures
- Technical audit of your system
- Specification of a Qosmos-to-Customer Signature Converter
- Assistance for the development and implementation of the Signature Converter
- Technical training
- Over 3100 signatures (June 2018)
- Regular signature updates
- New signature additions
- Classification only (no metadata)
Qosmos delivers signatures in a format that developers can easily embed into their products, as a complement to existing signatures.
This enables you to:
- Expand your signature coverage rapidly and efficiently
- Receive regular signature updates to enable continuous product performance
- Retain internal DPI competency and technology while boosting performance
- Reassign internal resources to core areas of expertise and solution development
Demo of Qosmos DPI Engine for Network & Telecom Applications
Demo of Qosmos DPI Engine for Cybersecurity Applications