Application Classification and Metadata Engine
Qosmos ixEngine is a Software Development Kit (SDK) composed of software libraries and tools that are easily integrated into new or existing solutions. Developers benefit from market-leading IP flow parsing technology to accelerate the delivery of application aware solutions. Qosmos ixEngine can be used in all environments: physical, virtualized and in SDN architectures.
- Identification of thousands of protocols and applications (learn more in protocol and metadata support section)
- Extraction of 4500 application metadata
- Optimized to analyse in real time traffic at 10, 40, 100 Gbps
- Identification of protocols and applications behind each IP flow using a combination of advanced techniques including stateful inspection, behavioral and statistical analysis, heuristics, etc.
- Extraction of metadata from protocols (e.g. volume, delay, jitter etc) and applications (e.g. name of file streamed on a website)
Protocol Plugin Bundle
- Qosmos’ protocol plugin bundle includes thousands of protocol and application plugins to classify flows and extract metadata. Click here to learn more about protocol and metadata support
Custom Signature Module
- Allows users to develop custom protocol plugins that integrate in the Qosmos ixEngine framework
Protocol Watch and Updates
- As part of the Evergreen program, Qosmos Labs continuously monitor protocols and applications and apply changes to protocol plugins to ensure they are always up-to-date