Deep Packet Inspection and Metadata Engine
Qosmos ixEngine is a Software Development Kit (SDK) composed of software libraries and tools that are easily integrated into new or existing solutions. Developers benefit from market-leading IP flow parsing technology to accelerate the delivery of application aware solutions. Qosmos ixEngine can be used in all environments: physical, virtualized and in SDN architectures.
- Identification of thousands of protocols and applications (read protocol and application support section)
- Extraction of 6000+ protocol and application metadata
- Optimized to analyse in real time traffic at 10, 40, 100 Gbps
- Identification of protocol and applications behind each IP Flows using stateful inspection and heuristic analysis
- Extraction of metadata from protocols (e.g. volume, delay, jitter etc) and applications (e.g. name of file streamed on a website)
Protocol Plugin Bundle
- Qosmos’ protocol plugin bundle includes thousands of protocol and application plugins to classify flows and extract metadata. Click here to learn more about protocol support
Advanced Protocol Plugin Creator
- Allows users to develop custom protocol plugins that integrate in the ixEngine framework.
Protocol Watch and Updates
- Continuous watch of protocols and applications, and update of ixEngine protocol plugins when new versions appear (e.g. Messenger).
New Protocols On Demand
- Delivery of new protocol plugins including protocol and application classification + metadata extraction.