DPI Probe Software for Telecoms
Qosmos DeepFlow® is a software platform which leverages L4-L7 Deep Packet Inspection to collect in real time the information embedded in or generated by traffic flows, and deliver this actionable data to third-party systems.
Qosmos DeepFlow is used by developers and systems integrators to build passive probes for subscriber analytics or QoS/QoE.
Visibility over Traffic
- Protocol and application identification based on Qosmos Deep Packet Inspection Engine (ixEngine)
- Real-time extraction and delivery of thousands of traffic metadata (Click here to learn more about protocol and application support)
- Forwarding of application metadata, content and packets to third party applications
- Real time IP flow analysis beyond 20 Gbps per box
Qosmos provides typical configurations to address specific requirements of telecom use cases:
- Qosmos DeepFlow configured for Subscriber Analytics: provides visibility on subscriber service use for the creation of user profiles and preferences. It delivers information on protocols and applications used by subscribers, including those embedded in Facebook, and can also extract application metadata for more detailed profiles.
Learn more about subscriber analytics
- Qosmos DeepFlow configured for QoE: provides QoE metrics such as application response time, jitter, video codec details for each IP flow including standardized protocols and OTT applications.
Learn more about QoE