Deep Packet Inspection Probes for Telecoms
Qosmos DeepFlow® probes leverage our L4-L7 Deep Packet Inspection and Network Intelligence technology to collect in real time the information embedded in or generated by traffic flow, and delivers this actionable data to third-party systems.
Visibility over Traffic
- Protocol and application identification based on Qosmos Deep Packet Inspection Engine (ixEngine)
- Real-time extraction and delivery of thousands of traffic metadata (Click here to learn more about protocol and application support)
- Forwarding of application metadata, content and packets to third party applications
- Real time IP flow analysis beyond 20 Gbps per box
Range of Probes
Qosmos has developed a range of probes with specialized products to answer the specific requirements of each telecom use case:
- Qosmos DeepFlow® for Subscriber Analytics: provides visibility on subscriber service use for the creation of user profiles and preferences. It can delivers information on protocols and applications used by subscribers, including those embedded in Facebook, and can also extract application metadata for more detailed profiles.
Learn more on subscriber analytics
- Qosmos DeepFlow® for QoE: provides QoE metrics such as application response time, jitter, video codec details or each IP flow including standardized protocols and OTT applications.
Learn more on QoE