Effective as of 2017-09-08
You guarantee that the personal data provided to Enea is truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
What personal data do we collect and process?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of Enea’s website (including your IP address, weblogs, geographical location, browser type and version; operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including name, address, email address, organizational size and activity);
- Data that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name and email address);
- Information that you provide us by filling in forms on our website, for example information provided at the time of subscribing to our services, posting material, any inquiry through the “Contact Us” section of the website, the request for further services and/or products or information when submitting online job applications;
- Data that you provide to us when you use our products and services;
Data that you provide to us when you take part in campaigns or research or otherwise interact with us;
- Any other data that you choose to send to us;
Why do we process your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
- Administer the website and to ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Respond to your requests, to process your requests and deliver the requested material and information;
- Enable your use of the products and services available on the website, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate misuses;
- Develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing;
- Provide you with information, products or services which we feel may be of an interest to you, where we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Provide third parties with statistical data about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- In case of a job application, the information will be kept in order to process the job application and respond back to you;
- If you have supplied us with your name, phone numbers, mailing address and email address online you may receive telephone contact or an answer in the form of an answer to an email or documentation sent to an address with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or any other form of answer, please let us know by sending us an email.
To whom will we share and disclose your personal data?
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or any other governmental request;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, for example in civil or criminal proceedings;
- In the event that we sell, buy, merge, consolidate, transfer, change in control any business or assets or otherwise reorganize our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer (including their advisers) of such business or assets;
- If we believe that there is a threat to the information stored in this website, or in order to protect or defend our rights or the well-being of our users. In general, we may release certain personal data in cases where we believe that the release of the information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
- In cases where you provide us with your consent to do so.
Where do we store and transfer your personal data?
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal data.
What do we do to safeguard your personal data?
We are committed to protect any personal data divulged to us. We have implemented appropriate technical, administrative and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We have taken appropriate technical, administrative and organizational facilities, systems and processes necessary to ensure the safety of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure. The persons processing your personal data are required to keep personal data confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Even though we will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal data taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and nature of the data being protected, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use the measures described above to prevent unauthorized access.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
For how long will we store your personal data?
Your information will be held by us and kept in a form, which permits identification of you for no longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data is collected and legitimately processed. We may save the personal data longer if we are required by law or to safeguard our legal interests, for example in connection with a legal process.
We will delete any information, which reasonable seems to be inaccurate or out of date by reason of the time elapsed since it was collected or by reason of any other information in our possession.
What are your rights?
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us on the address set out under the header “Contact” below.
You should be aware that in some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services and/or products to you.
What responsibility do we have for third party websites?
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
How do you contact us?
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The data controller responsible in respect of the data collected on this website is Qosmos Tech, Immeuble Le Cardinet, 8 rue Bernard Buffet, 75017 Paris, France.