Qosmos, a division of Enea, leads the market for IP traffic classification and network intelligence technology used in physical, SDN and NFV architectures. The company supplies software to vendors who embed real-time application visibility in their products for traffic optimization, service chaining, quality of service, analytics, cyber security and more. Qosmos customers benefit from fast time to market and continuous signature updates for their products. As the leading supplier of IP traffic classification and network intelligence software, Qosmos contributes actively to open source projects and international standards, and serves 75% of the market.
The Qosmos division of Enea has offices in Paris, Santa Clara, Singapore and Tokyo.
- Recognizes thousands of communication and application protocols—the largest number available today
- Decodes network traffic at high speed (n x 10 Gbps)
- Extracts the most metadata from protocols —more than 4,500 from network to application layers
- Provides the world’s most advanced protocol update services
- Is optimized for the market’s leading network processors
Qosmos IP traffic classification and metadata extraction is the most widely deployed technology on the market. It is used by:
- The world’s leading vendor of mobile technology
- The world’s leading vendor of networking technology
- Major network security vendors
- Vendors to the telecommunications industry